Senior Lecturer, Lund University
Alexander Paulsson (PhD, MA) is based at Lund University. He teaches and writes about political economy, the politics of ecology, and the making and consequences of science and technology. Since 2018 he has been a member of the Urban Creativity research group at Lund.
1) Heather Shirey, Todd Lawrence & Paul Lorah: Archiving and Activism in Theory and in Practice: The George Floyd and Anti-Racist Street Art Database
2) Adem Ojulu, Frederica Simmons & Rachel Weiher: Memorializing a Movement: Making Permanent the Ephemeral
3) Alexander Paulsson: Of Tags and Trains: Graffiti as Edgework in Subterranean Stockholm
4) Panos Leventis: Re/Telling Di/Visions: Creative Urban Practices in the Contested Eastern Mediterranean
4) Enrico Bonadio: Preservation of Street Art and Graffiti under Copyright Law
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive latest news about our activities.