graduate students, University of St Thomas
Adem Ojulu, Frederica Simmons and Rachel Weiher are graduate students in the department of Art History at the University of St. Thomas. Adem’s interests include Black art, community engagement and public history. Frederica graduated from the University of Minnesota (UMN), with a thesis on the topic of BIPOC community-based art collectives, both past and present. Rachel graduated with her Master of Counseling at UMN, and is passionate about community advocacy.
1) Heather Shirey, Todd Lawrence & Paul Lorah: Archiving and Activism in Theory and in Practice: The George Floyd and Anti-Racist Street Art Database
2) Adem Ojulu, Frederica Simmons & Rachel Weiher: Memorializing a Movement: Making Permanent the Ephemeral
3) Alexander Paulsson: Of Tags and Trains: Graffiti as Edgework in Subterranean Stockholm
4) Panos Leventis: Re/Telling Di/Visions: Creative Urban Practices in the Contested Eastern Mediterranean
4) Enrico Bonadio: Preservation of Street Art and Graffiti under Copyright Law
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive latest news about our activities.